Wednesday 16 September 2009

Vitage SPF 30 works! Another satisfied customer at Riverbanks


If you're a sun lover, it's easy to think that using a higher SPF sun cream will make getting a tan harder, and reach for the lower SPF, or indeed no protection at all.

So it's always nice when we get testimonials from customers who have become converts!

Says Mrs Dawson, who bought our Vitage SPF30 skin protector:

I have to admit I was reluctant to use such a high SPF when it was first recommended to me at the clinic.

I love the sun, and feel that my skin looked better with a "healthy" tan.

I was concerned that using sun protection 30 would mean that I would stay pale and uninteresting throughout the summer!

However, common sense prevailed. One of the reasons for going to Riverbanks Clinic was because of the premature ageing and sun spots on my skin - so I thought I would take the plunge.

Imagine my delight & surprise when my skin gradually turned brown - and I was secure in the knowledge that whilst there's no such thing as a healthy tan - I was protecting my skin and minimising the negative effects of the sun.

Vitage SPF 30 is now part of my daily skin care regime - and I have just purchased the larger size to use on my whole body when I sun bathe. I can definitely recommend everyone using it - to prevent further damage to your skin or to protect your skin against damage in the first place.

It's great to see someone taking our advice, although reluctantly at first, and realising that these products DON'T stop you getting a tan but DO help to protect your skin!

Browse through the Vitage range in our online shop, and make sure that your skin is protected, whatever the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment