Thursday 7 January 2010

Dermaroller and Omnilux Testimonial - Riverbanks Clinic

We love getting testimonials from our clients, and we love sharing them with you, as we know that many of you visit this blog after searching for a procedure and testimonials about it in a search engine.

It always feels better when researching something such as Dermaroller and Omnilux to hear what REAL people have to say about it, doesn't it?

So we're thrilled to be able to provide you with the testimonial of one of our recent clients, Hilary Winters, and her story in her words:

"I started getting problem skin from about the age of 14. By the time I reached 15, I had full blown acne on my back and the starting of it on my face. While it wasn’t the worse case you’d ever seen I was a picker and of course this led to scarring and pitting in later years. In my 20’s it was all the rage to have a tan, obviously obtaining it as quickly as possible. This meant 2 week summer holidays roasting for the maximum burn, and then keeping the tan going with sun beds…….I have actually just cringed at the thought of the damage this has done over the years.

I have been going to Dr Jain more or less since he and his team opened the doors to Riverbanks Clinic. The clinic is 100% professional but warm and inviting that goes for the staff as well.

I am very much a NOW person and any treatment I tend to go for has more or less immediate results, I’m just not patient enough for a treatment to work its magic in months to come, which is why I wasn’t that enthusiastic about the Microneedling (Dermaroller) when Dr Jain first recommended that I should think about having this treatment. He explained that the main treatment is every 2 months for 6 months and weekly 20 minute visits to the clinic for the Omnilux light which is fantastic for speeding up the repairing process.

I had the first Dermaroller in June 2009, and once I had got over the fact that it was quite painful even with numbing cream on (my pain threshold isn’t great) I soon relaxed under the healing Omnilux light. I continued having the Omnilux every week if not twice a week. The second treatment was carried out in August. This time the numbing cream was put on to the max and I must say it was less painful. It was round about this time that one or two people started saying there was a change in my skin, however, I hadn’t noticed a change at this point.
In November I had my third Dermaroller and final Omnilux sessions (I have missed this lovely warm lamp!)

The first time I saw the difference was in December. I was putting on my makeup and it just glided on like a foundation advert! I looked younger, healthier, smoother I could go on! So many people have said wow, you look fantastic, what have you been doing. My 77 year old father in law would like to have it done and my husbands Christmas card this year read:

To my gorgeous wife who is getting younger by the day, I love you for always ……G xxxx

I am so pleased I had this done, six months is no time at all to wait for such fabulous results, thanks Dr J!"

Another happy Riverbanks Clinic patient!

If you'd like to know more about Omnilux and Dermaroller, why not drop us a line for more information?

No comments:

Post a Comment