Thursday 15 October 2009

Lunchtime Lipo - a review on MSN

We're delighted to see that journalist Liz Frost is thoroughly pleased with her Vaser Lipo procedure, as she tells everyone here on MSN.

Some quotes from the article:

My boyfriend has been allowed in to keep me company and he looks like he's about to faint as he watches Ravi suctioning out my saddlebags, but I can't feel a thing. I chat to the nurse all the way through and actually find it satisfying watching my fat filtering into a small glass container.


With a whopping two pints of my fat siphoned off, I put on my special compression garments, which are a bit like the kind of support knickers you might wear under your Christmas party dress. They come up over my tummy like a corset and all the way down to my mid calf. There's a gap in the middle so that I can pee and my knickers go on over the top. I feel like superman.

Six weeks feels like a long time, but when I finally remove my compression garments for good, the bruising has gone and my legs have shrunk considerably. I can't help marvelling at how much longer my legs look now they're slimmer and my jeans are indeed a little big for me around the thigh.

Unable to wait another minute, I whip out the tape measure and discover I've lost two inches and my bathroom scales tell me I've lost almost half a stone in weight. I'm thrilled.



Have a read, and don't forget to vote for the article by clicking on the stars at the bottom!

And of course, if you're interested in Vaser Lipo, get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment