Monday 3 August 2009

Curing migraines with Botox


More Botox news today, this time telling us that Botox can be used to cure migraines, something we spoke to you about a while ago.

The Daily Mail reports that 1 in 8 of us are affected by migraines, and if you've had one you'll know that the syptoms are awful:

  • nausea
  • vomiting
  • numbness
  • visual disturbances
  • temporary paralysis
Rather than putting up with it, or spending out on an expensive and invasive operation, the Mail's Health Editor decided to give Botox a go.

And she's delighted that she did!

"For me, having Botox injected into my frown muscles has been nothing short of miraculous."

"He warned me that I might have a headache afterwards (I didn't). The relief was instant: my forehead felt relaxed and light, as if I'd been on holiday."

"One month on and I am migraine-free."


So if you're suffering from migraines, Botox might be the cure for you. To talk about this, and other uses of Botox, why not book a no obligation consultation with Dr Ravi Jain of Riverbanks Clinic?

No comments:

Post a Comment